Wednesday, January 16, 2019

                                     Hip Hop Demon Monochrome Sketch
                Doing a Bobby Chiu Technique, I learned from class.  A technique that
                                      keeps you from coloring outside the lines.
                                                              Hip Hop Demon
           I wanted to buy those pants but their from a foreign country. I couldn't figure out how
                                                               to get them. Done without a line.
                                             Electra Catress Snow the Abominable Snow Cat
                                                              ALL MIGHT My Hero Acadamia
                                                   Joker Comic Con Cosplayer 2018
                                                     My turnaround and emotion sheet
                                                          Hara Juku Guy in Black
                                                                   Lil ALL MIGHT
                          With Marker and no line. A technique I learned from Marcelo Vignali
                                 Electra Catress Snow the Abominable in a white jumpsuit


                                                                 ALL MIGHT with line
                                   Asta from Black Clover with Marker and with no line
                                   A dog in the wind I drew on the computer in Wouter Tulp's class
                                                                        Mika
                  She had purplish Brown hair. Her mother continues to let her express herself.
                                                                     Stubborn Girl
                        1-12-19 I was inspired to draw her again with anatomy again. I was
              inspired by Joe from Megalo box and the new Super Saiyan girl on Dragaon Ball
             Super. She went from meek to super buff and out of control! Poor thing.
 
                                                    Cupcake girl on Crazy hair day at work
                                        His Name is Angel. Crazy hair day at work.

                                                         My Instagram Profile April 2018
                                                                       Anatomy Studies
                                     
                                                           Virgil the Scientist Process
                                       


                                    The Uniwerewolf was born February 21, 2014
                                                     Virgil the Scientist and his weapons
                           Me as Raven from Teen Titans the Night Begins to shine with Harley Quinn
                    I dressed up as Raven for Comic Con 2018 and I took pictures with Harley Quinn.
                                                                                Mika.
              I saw her this day with red hair!! Wow her mom gets her started early with the hair color!!
Me with my African Dress I got 4 days after the International Community Day Sept 17, 2018. I tried getting it before but the dress didn't make it. I would have knocked them Dead at the International
Community Day!  O well, I still could go to an African American Party and wear it there!
                                                  Ivonne with her grown up Pluto Sea Dragon
A Bobby Chiu assignment from Schoolism. I am flying with my creation. Last time I saw him, he was just a baby!

                                                      Down with Noon Duty 3
                          I was actually standing like this while I was watching the kids and said, I had to draw me like this!!! I was ecstatic! I am the model here!!
      
                                                                               Faith                                        
 

She is a memory sketch. She is also my next door neighbor's mother's grand child. I did her in the Loish Style. She was excited when she saw that I drew a memory sketch of her sister first. She asked me to do a drawing. So I did.
                                A Uni Chinchilla a Bobby Chiu assignment/Junicorn Entry
   I did this in his class. I had to draw a wrinkled animal. I just added the horn. Then again, I thought I had to do a creature. I did this creature in his style. I tried to go back and remember when I first drew Bobby Chiu and apply that here. I was loose with his style then. I tried to get that back. Now I added a Sheldon Borenstien to this piece. Times were different then back then.                                  
                                      Mrs. P the Very Determined Super Paraprofessional
Also a memory sketch, she was wearing these clothes at work while she was working with the kids.
                                                         Uni Chinchilla Line on my Huion
                                                                Grey Wolf
                                     I drew with pen and markers while I was at the doctor.
                                           Electra Catress the Abominable Snow Cat
            I decided to give her different clothes but she usually wears a body suit
                                                               The Blue Wolf
     I also drew him with pen in markers while I was at the same Doctor when I drew the grey wolf.
                                                     Harley Quinn Comic Con 2018
I saw him at Comic Con Last Year and took pictures with him! I thought he was awesome! He was the first male Harley Quinn, I've seen on Friday. On Sunday, I was Harley Quinn!!
                                                              The Egyptian Queen
I just got my Huion and I went crazy working with different line thickness, and Learning form Stephen Silver's new book the Silver Way!
                                                     Little boy on cell wearing wish clothes
I saw him on wish.com and thought he was too cute. I had to draw him on my huion!
                                                                                A Scottish Man
A Woulter Tulp assignment where we had to draw people in the wind. I also drew a dog and a lady with her dress and hair in the wind.
                                                                          Party Gal
                                        This is Party Gal's Expression and Action Sheet
 
                                                                                 A real cutie
                                     Still experimenting with different thicknesses on my Huion
                                                                            Rose Hill
 A famous Makeup Artist and my shopping buddy on Wish.com. She, like Stacy Walker, is very inspirational to me! Rose finds the sickest clothes on wish! I just have to draw her all the time!
                                                                             Party Gal
                                                                        Rose Hill
                                                    Sea Creature Teen Comic Con?
                I don't remember what comic con I saw her at but she was wearing the sickest outfit!
                                         Gigi Davis aka Ryoko Matoi from Kill La Kill
                        I drew her because I love the show so much and think this outfit was too sick! I wondered if I could wear this outfit at comic con! From what I've seen, wearing this outfit might be too revealing because their are kids at comic con! I don't know! I just wondered if I could pull this outfit off! I might have to wear her school outfit and not this battle outfit.  Sigh... I want to wear this outfit so badly!  Sadly to say, I might not be able to wear this.
 
                                                                          Raiya
 A memory Sketch. I also drew her as an assignment for Stephen Silver's Experimenting with different styles class. We had to pick a style and I went for the Gravity Fall's Style. I got a lot of feed back for this assignment. I was glad to make the corrections according to Dipper and Mable. I hope I get more feed back for my other assignments soon!
                                                          Two Waitresses and a Waiter
I wasn't in this Exploring with different styles class before but I was already in a class just like this one already. His advanced Character Design class was the same thing. The last 4 times I tried this assignment, one time I wasn't in schoolism at all but did the assignment anyway and 2nd guessed it. Then finally getting in Stephen's Class and doing it 2 more times. We had to draw waitresses in shapes like a banana, pear, and apple, and hourglass etc. I drew all waitresses back before 2015. Now I did something different. I think this one is the best out of the four times I tried this assignment!
                                 Werewolf Eel Mermaid Emotion Sheet in Water Color
                                                     I did this for Mermay as well
                                                               Chancy the Giant Collie
    She was a Woulter Tulp assignment. Only her. No emotions. I drew her as a giant and drew a small man beside her. She was a size relationship. I guess that's what she was.
                                    Party Gal Expression and Action Sheet in Color Pencil
                                                    Super Hippie Stephen Silver Style
     Another wish.com gal. She was not a body builder so I thought this was going to be fun! She goes from big to little! That's her super power!
           
                                                                                 Uni Girl
                    Shes also a wish gal Junicorn entry! I love wish.com. They got the best stuff      Braya- She's a memory Sketch of Faith's sister. She properly introduced herself to me and told me she knew I am an artist. She also told me she's my Neighbor's grandchild. She was so sweet and had a nice hair do so I couldn't resist. I ran home and drew her right away so I wouldn't forget!

No comments: