Wednesday, June 19, 2019

                                                     Stephen Silver's Live internet class

                                                 Muppet Uni werewolf Goes Shopping
STILL a work in progress, this is a Bobby Chiu Assignment from the fall of 2018 and I do believe this is the last assignment. Finishing off one of the 10 pictures we drew in the begining of class. I need to turn this colored piece into Junicorn as a late entry.
                                            Doing Hanna Barbara's Porportions differently
            I thought it would be neat to see what some of Hanna Barbara's Characters look like if they   were 6 heads tall. I did 3 more Hanna Barbera Characters like that.
                                         The anatomy of the Barbarian from Black Panther
                                    The anatomy of the Waiter in Two Waitresses and a Waiter


 Goo Jumps in
My 6 year old niece from Jade and the Golden Purse jumps into the picture. I did her in Loish's Style.




                                                   Stephen Silver's Live Internet Class

No comments: